Re: AMSAT UK P3E Lecture HEO vs GEO. andAMSAT-NAPriorities

I think complaining about the direction of an organization you haven't been
a member of in 4 years is pretty fussy. I apologize if that offends you, but
that's the way I see it. I take direction and advice as a BOD member from
the membership, consider the information available, and help guide the
organization the best I can. It's a representative democracy.

We have all got to realize that merely wanting something, like a cheap HEO
launch, is not enough to make it happen. That being said, we are exploring
all avenues leading to the goal of daily, and then continuous coverage, as
outlined in the Mission. Life is about compromise, and shades of color, and
these deviations from the original HEO Eagle concept set out about the time
you left AMSAT-NA are merely the leadership trying the best they can to make
something good, and something real, happen before the organization
evaporates.

73, Drew KO4MA

PS Let me extend an olive branch to you. If you will rejoin -NA by calling
Martha today or tomorrow, I will donate the amount of a renewal to AMSAT-NA
earmarked for P3E. Deal?