Re: AMSAT UK P3E Lecture HEO vs GEO. andAMSAT-NAPriorities

Ken Ernandes wrote:
> What exactly is the most appropriate post regarding this matter?  A complete sentence might have helped to make your point clear.

Just trying to add adding a second to your "appropriate" comments " We
could, perhaps put it on hold until the AMSAT-NA BOD provides current
status. Perhaps it would be better to refrain from inflammatory
statements with "absolutes" before we have an official statement on the
HEO subject."
> BTW even if somebody has "insider" information on something, it's highly inappropriate to disclose that in advance of an official announcement.
I don't see anyone disclosing any insider information.

> I am therefore, not sure why you would suggest I keep quiet when I am merely asking that people wait until we have a clear announcement before effectively (and rudely) telling others the shut up.

Again I was attempting to second your own opinion, that people wait
until facts are known and would not suggest that you keep quiet.
> 73, Ken N2WWD

Regards...Bill - N6GHz