SSB Preamp

Hi,

I appreciate all the help and ideas on my SSB 7000 not working with my Icom
910H.  I  followed the advice and all I can report is that the relay engages
however the preamp is not doing anything with received signals.  This
condition sounds impossible the weak signal should increase if working or
disappear if not and it stays static?  So I shipped it off to SSB for
evaluation, thank you again, now let's work some birds!

73,
Pete, WB2OQQ