Reminder of the AMSAT Mission

Just as a reminder....Drew

AMSAT is a non-profit volunteer organization which designs, builds and
operates experimental satellites and promotes space education. We work in
partnership with government, industry, educational institutions and fellow
amateur radio societies. We encourage technical and scientific innovation,
and promote the training and development of skilled satellite and ground
system designers and operators.

Our Vision is to deploy high earth orbit satellite systems that offer daily
coverage by 2009 and continuous coverage by 2012. AMSAT will continue active
participation in human space missions and support a stream of LEO satellites
developed in cooperation with the educational community and other amateur
satellite groups.