Fwd: Information Request

Would someone help Shayne?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: AMSAT Website <www@amsat.org>
Date: Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 1:22 AM
Subject: Information Request
To: martha@amsat.org

This message originated from the AMSAT website

Sender: VK4HJS  SHAYNE          Email: vh5hjs@bigpond.com
Host: CPE-60-229-61-191.nsw.bigpond.net.au

Message:
I am having endless trouble attempting to get my computers (3) to recognise
my YAESU Computer Controller GS-232B.
After following all of the instructions from the manual included with the
GS-232B.
I have used 3 Windows operating systems, XP, ME and Win98
Would anybody be able to help as Yaesu hasn't been any help whatsoever,
saying that it works but neglect to tell me how they got it operational.
Thanking you for your speedy reply
JR Shayne

(end of message)

Problems with this message?  Email to w2gps@amsat.org