Transcontinental from Scotland (+ spam troubles)

[It appears that my first attempt at posting this failed, perhaps due to
problems i'm having with a spammer using a variant of my e-mail address.]

I'm heading out tomorrow for Scotland.  Given the AO-51 schedule, it does
not appear that i'll be able to work very far down the East Coast before i
get to the Shetlands, as the relevant SO-50 passes will be past my bedtime.
I may try to work some continental stations and will post an update if/when
i have Internet access (and something to say).  I look forward to working
people from the Shetlands and then from mainland Scotland after the change
to mode J-FM (VU mode).  73's and best of luck!

                         -- KD6PAG

P.S.  Some spammer(s) are forging a variant of my e-mail address and i
had to de-register my home computer's 'fdns.net' address, in the public
interest (e.g. so spam might be rejected more quickly).  Please use
'dyndns.org' in place of 'fdns.net', or better yet, use the links from
QSL.net to access my local web resources.