Delfi-C3

I'm having trouble receiving DO-64.

  It seems to be strongest at the beginning of the pass and then gets weaker.

  What is the polarization of the up link and down link?

  I'm using a KLM 14 el LHCP for down link and 11 turn helix RHCP for up link.

  When conditions are good (no local QRM) , I can hear AO7, VO-5, and FO-29 easily AOS/LOS even thought I have ground clutter up to about 20 degrees with my antennas 8 ft. off the ground.

  I would be interested in how strong others are receiving DO-64 and at what signal strengths.

  By the way, the beacon sounds stronger than the transponder signals.

  Tnx,

  Mike K9QHO
  AMSAT 33589