Starting program before SatPC32

Gang --

I seem to remember there is a configuration file somewhere for SatPC32
which tells the program to run an ancillary program before SatPC32
starts up. I have one such ancillary script, but now I can't find the
setting where I can tell SatPC32 to start it. Incidentally, I'm not
speaking of the standard 'drivers' for rotors, like SDX.

One solution, of course, is to use a macro or bat file to launch
SatPC32 and my custom script, but, as I say, I have some recollection
of SatPC32 doing this itself. Perhaps I'm just so used to it
fulfilling my every wish :-)

73, Bruce
VE9QRP