Re: brain picking time

Hi Bob.

There is a pre-amp kit available over here for about $70  which gives  0.26dB
noise figure and 34dB gain at 1296MHz.    Without  resorting to cavity
designs, this sounds pretty state of the art and is been  used for EME.

_http://www.g4ddk.com/_ (http://www.g4ddk.com/)      Apparently, Sam accepts
paypal and has variants of the design for 2.4G and  3.4G

Thanks

David

In a message dated 09/08/2008 14:33:39 GMT Standard Time, w7lrd@comcast.net