AMSAT UK P3E Lecture Available

Please excuse if this has been posted already, as I have been away and have not been keeping close tabs on the AMSAT-BB reflector lately.

The P3E Lecture that was given at the AMSAT-UK Colloquium by Peter DB2OS is available for viewing on the British Amateur Television Club web site.

http://www.batc.tv/

It's located under the Film Archive Channel and is listed as AMSAT-UK Lecture 9 from the drop down menu.

The other presentation are also available except I couldn't find the P5A lecture. Possibility it hasn't been processed yet ?

Enjoy... Keith N4ZQ