Doohan's remains

Someone notified me off-list that I was incorrect about the actor's
remains being on board.  I don't really care.  Sorry I replied at all.

Just saw some confusion about the videos and figured the news report
from last time meant there was confusion about the "burial" trip to
orbit too.

I guess they must have split up the remains and have tried both times --
since there were news reports about them "losing" his remains in the
destruction of the last launch, also.

It would help a lot if the press would get it right.

Sorry if my reply gave anyone heartburn... I personally don't care where
the ashes of a dead actor end up, as long as he doesn't turn into more
orbital debris that might hit something useful.

So I've already spent too much time on this thread... back to more
useful topics... thanks for the correction.

Nate WY0X