M2 antenna opinions

Hi all,
 Has anyone had any experience with the M2 2M5-440XP 2 meter 440 antenna for LEO satellite use. Being the frugal ( extremely cheap) ham, I'll be using it with a  tv rotor and a fixed elevation setup. From what I've read, the bandwidth should be wide enough for both satellites and fm repeaters. I know it's not the most ideal antenna for the birds but it's a start.
 Thanks in advance............de Doug KA8QCU