love QRM

Hello
What! has Bob lost it? Love QRM!  In the context of satellite communications yes QRM can be indicative of a good thing.  It tells me this stuff up there is getting used.  I can't tell you how many passes of AO7 right up the middle of the US my plaintive CQ calls went unanswered.  Looking at the AO-7 Logbook http://www.planetemily.com/ao7/main.php our European friends are using AO-7 like no tomorrow!  AO-7 has the largest footprint of all our sats.  I suppose this subject makes as much sense as acronyms.
73 Bob W7LRD

--
"if this were easy, everyone would be doing it"