Reference locking an IC-910

Hi all,

I'd like to hear from anyone who has reference locked the LO of their 910.

I know of Rex, VK7MO who built his own VCXO and locked that with a ReflockII and
used it to lock his 910 but I was wondering if anyone else has done this and how
you achieved it.

Off-the-shelf solutions  would be good since my "go build it" time is very
limited but that doesn't mean I wont build a solution :)

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT

Scanned with Copfilter Version 0.84beta3a (ProxSMTP 1.6)
AntiSpam:  SpamAssassin 3.2.3
AntiVirus: ClamAV 0.91.2/7941 - Tue Aug  5 08:44:27 2008
by Markus Madlener @ http://www.copfilter.org