data pinouts of rigs diff?

hi folks, are the  data pinouts of different  rigs the same or are most of
them different?
anyone know?

my ft 857 seems to have a diff. pinout then the ft 8100.

If i have them send me another tnc cable, Im not sure what cable i need. or
if it will work when i get it.

I have a tnc pk 96 for 9600 baud.

I have a ft 857 rig (hopefully will copy 9600 fsk)
if not I have a ft 8100 (but steps are 25 khz.)

tks in advance

p.s. I think this still concerns sats as I"m trying to copy them still, just
need alittle help. tks

kc8gkf