Re: FO-29

I had a really nice pass earlier today (around 12:50 PDT, 05:50z).  Called CQ a bunch, but was never able to link up with anyone.

I noticed that my return signal changed volume sharply from time to time, and found an FM conversation running in Spanish at the very bottom of the passband (435.801 or so).  No call signs that I heard, and the upper part of Mexico was in the footprint, so perhaps our Taxi Cab problem was the cause.  After they were gone (out of the footprint) I had consistently strong reception, and was able to hear myself down to about 4 degrees, before the bird faded out.

Great to have her back!

Greg  KO6TH