Re: My Mistake Folks!!

That was the flight where the first stage didn't
separate cleanly, and bumped the 2nd stage nozzle.
They also suffered from some propellant slosh in the
second stage, resulting in the 2nd stage "losing it",
and tumbling. They cut the web video off just as it
was apparent they had a major problem, but the
complete video leaked out, and it's pretty interesting
to watch.
Jim  KQ6EA