Re: New SpaceX launch time 00:00UTC

Jim,

While at the time I write this there has been no official word from
SpaceX, the anomaly just goes to show how difficult the launch
business is (and why it is so expensive).

There is certainly a learning curve that these companies must
experience.  Without anomalies and failures at the beginning, bugs
don't get worked out of the systems and may linger, only to surface
when least expected.

SpaceX represents an amazing opportunity for low-cost access to space!
 Hopefully AMSAT will have a spacecraft to launch in the near future!

73,
Dave
AF6KD