FS: Arrow II Antenna

Arrow II Antenna from Arrow Antennas. This is the 146/437-10WBP model with
the duplexer and optional roll-up bag. This antenna was assembled twice and
used once. My dreams of satellite work were squashed due to the number of
trees on my property. New this sells for $179.00. In original box with
manual.

$125.00 includes S/H

Shipped to continental US only. Payment via PayPal or US Postal Money Order

Thanks.

Kris Olmstead
W2FLR in the Finger Lakes Region
W2FLR at AMSAT dot ORG