SO-50?

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the list and relatively new to working the satellites. I've had some decent passes of SO-50 here (EM84) the past few nights between 03:00 and 04:00 UTC, but I've only heard one other station.

There's a pass later, around 03:50-ish UTC, that gets to 50 degrees maximum elevation here. It should be good for most of the eastern U.S. I'm going to try it again.

73,

Tim - N3TL
Athens, Ga.