Re: Vanishing PCSAT?

> Actually, I was wrong.  PCSAT passes are not
> all in the dark in the northern hemisphere,
> and I should have no problem listening
> here... so don't sweat it.

Just did.  PCSAT is still there.  It responded to digipeating
and command logon attempts, but as usual, has not enough uuumph
to complete even an ACK packet.  Best sun angle is when latitude
is around 45 degrees, but even then, it cannot complete even the
shortest downlink packet.

We just have to wait for better sun in the Fall and winter...

Bob, WB4APR