Re: FO-29

After lots of work and experimentation, I made my first satellite QSO
in about 10 years.  I worked VE3NPC on FO-29 at 16:25.  Great copy.

Thanks for everyone that was able to get this bird up and running again.

Now can someone who has a Kenwood TS-2000 and uses SAT32PC (or any
other software) contact me directly; I have some questions on setting
it up.

73 de W4AS
Sebastian