Re: Alaskan grid squares

At 10:16 PM 7/31/2008, Andrew Glasbrenner wrote:
>I was on one AO-51 pass from near Talkeetna(sp?) on Thursday afternoon, with
>only a few other stations on. I'll be at the BBQ kicking off the hamfest
>tomorrow evening, and will try to be on the air, but I'll tell ya...the
>mountains are making the low parts of the passes very difficult.
>
>73, Drew KO4MA

Drew,

Hoping you are having a good time up here.  We are departing for
Anchorage in an hour in order get there in time for the KL6M EME
Tour.  Will be looking forward to seeing you there.  My presentation
is the same time as yours on Saturday, but I will attend your's on
Sunday.  This is the only hamfest scheduled for 2008 in Alaska so it
should draw hams from all parts of the state.

Mobile with my FT-817 on 147.27 (103.5Hz) repeater.

73 Ed - KL7UW