VUCC 164

Hi,

Today I received my VUCC numbered 164 in satellite mode, thanks to all that contributed by answering my calls and confirming the QSO's, it has been a wonderful year of my 20 years with a Ham Radio license. and still there is a lot of fun and grids left....hehe

73's & Dx's
Rafael Valdez Jr.
XE2RV @ DL55
VUCC Sat #164

http://sat-xe.blogspot.com

EX-XE2PWF

P Before printing, please think about your responsibility and commitment with the ENVIRONMENT.
Antes de Imprimir, piensa entu responsabilidad y compromiso con el MEDIO AMBIENTE