Alaskan grid squares

I tried several AO-51/SO-50 passes on Thursday morning.  I did not catch
either KO4MA or W1AW/KL7, but i did speak to two other Alaska stations who
are heading to Anchorage tomorrow (Friday).  If horizons and weather are
permitting, they may try to activate some interesting grid squares enroute.
So don't neglect the western passes on Friday, as there might be some nice
opportunities there.