FS: Kenwood TS2000X plus...

Hi folks,

I am selling my Kenwood TS-2000X (with 23cm unit). The unit is like new and
in outstanding condition. It has the latest Kenwood firmware upgrades. It
comes with the original box, manuals, cable. Asking $1700 plus shipping.

I also have the Kenwood MC-60A microphone. Like new in original box. Asking
$100 plus shipping.

I also have the Kenwood KPS-15 power supply. Like new in original box.
Asking $75 plus shipping.

Will sell everything together if interested. Make reasonable offer for all.
Payment via PayPal, please.

Let me know if you have any questions (email direct).

73, Stefan VE4NSA