From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of Stefan Wagener
Sent: July-30-08 7:58 PM
To: 'AMSAT BB'
Subject: [amsat-bb] FS: 23cm 70W amplifier + power supply

HI folks,

I am selling a new KJ6KO 23cm amplifier. 6 watts in will get you around
70Watts out. Ideal amplifier for the 10 watt 23cm units in your TS2000X,
IC-910 and FT736 etc. The amplifiers comes with the matching ASTRON LS-10A
power supply.

Both together for $300, shipping extra (payment via PayPal).

See also: http://users.innercite.com/kj6ko/

Let me know if you have any questions (please email direct).

73, Stefan VE4NSA