Vanishing PCSAT?

> I've probably missed the "answer" on AMSAT
> but where is PCSAT?

Good question!  I was going to send you the standard response
saying she is napping in the dark, but just did a quick check
myself and PCSAT (W3ADO-1) has not been heard since 2 July at
11:52:39 and the last station to digipeat through it was SP9UX
on the 5th at 04:09:14 and the last USA station was W4AEJ on the
1st at 14:04:28...

But I also notice that PCSAT passes are at night over the
Northern Hemisphere where everyone lives.  Maybe we can wake up
someone down-under to see if they can listen for PCSAT (W3ADO-1)
NO-44 on 145.825 MHz...  May not decode it, but should be able
to hear it attempting to send a packet once a minute..  Only in
the sun, of course...

So Robert, thanks for bringinig this to our attention... PCSAT
was launched on 30 Sept 2001.

Bob, Wb4APR