Re: Thanks for the AO-7 qso

Drew,

It was my pleasure & thanks for giving it a try.  You signals were
weak, but 100% copy on the 2nd pass.   I'm glad we were able to make
it happen!  This was my first contact with Alaska via AO-7 (all
others have been via AO-51) and a new grid for me.

Hope to work you and/or other Alaskan stations (W1AW/KL7) via
satellite over the next few days/week during the Alaska Hamfest/ARRL
Alaska Convention.

73,

Doug KD8CAO