Thanks for the AO-7 qso

Thanks Doug, for sticking with my puny signal through two passes to make the
QSO on AO-7 tonight. I was using a FT-817, Arrow antenna, and SATPC32, while
portable on the bank of the Resurrection River just down from Exit Glacier
in BP50, Seward, AK. I've been on a few AO-51, AO-27, and SO-50 passes from
up here and made a handful of QSOs despite the mountains and trees, but this
AO-7 QSO was tops.

73, Drew KO4MA