Do-64 signals.

Hi all,

DO-64 pass over ZL/VK at 2211UT showed an interesting effect. I was in
contact with VK2AYE and VK2ZAZ when the signals effectively disappeared some
minutes before LOS.  VK2AYE checked the beacon and reported that it was
badly distorted at that time.  I noticed the same effect on a previous pass
on my own downlink and also saw another pass when the beacon was distorted
for about a minute.  The effect is identical to the distortion seen on the
data channel and occurs when Delfi is South of ZL and starting to loose the
sun. It lasts for about a minute or so and then recovers.

Alan
ZL2BX