DO-64 and Wisp

Hi to the list,
I am using wisp and would like to add the DO-64.
I have added it as keplerians but I cannot get it work with the Rascal
program when the bird comes in AOS.
I have substitute in the scheduling Tab, the line:

With the line:

But when the DO-64 comes in AOS the program do not run and I get the
following GSC error:

Error running program.GSC was unable to find the program associated with
Satellite, or there was an error while running it.

I've tried also with this line in the command above:

But get the same results.
Any suggestion how to solve it'
Thanks in advanced.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV