Icom IC-910H- Sat PC-32

Hi,

I am trying to set up radio control for the Icom 910H and I got stuck on the
address, the manual gives 60, 7F and it's still grayed out.  I went to the
archives and didn't find a search function.  I would appreciate it if
someone could give me a quick detail on setting up control.  I have the
interfaces set up for radio and computer, thank you.

73's  Pete  WB2OQQ