Re: FO29 WOW!

Does anyone know if they actually "fixed" something on the satellite (re-configured or something), or if simply giving it some time off to rest was all it took?  My understanding was that the batteries were pretty much shot, and that there was a problem in the charge regulator that prevented it from recovering on its own.

Do we need to go easy on it, for example, sticking to daylight passes only?

It's one of the best birds up there, and I'd hate to lose it again!

Greg  KO6TH