Nova Frequency Tracking

Could anyone on this list help me set up the Nova frequency tracking for Doppler effect compensation, please?

I'm looking forward to setting that Doppler effect tracking compensation on FO-29, AO-51 and few other birds.

I have read the information on the software help but got confused about frequency at the bird and at station, bird listening to you on a frequency which is lower or higher than mine and so forth...

I appreciate your help!

Thanks in advance,

Luciano PT9KK