From: G0MRF@aol.com [mailto:G0MRF@aol.com]
Sent: Sunday, 27 July 2008 21:14
To: alancresswell@xtra.co.nz; oz1my@privat.dk
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Re: Delfi C3 transponder frequencies ?

alancresswell@xtra.co.nz writes:

Hi all,

On the one good pass over ZL so far I had to use a +6kHz offset on my uplink
to receive on the nominal downlink frequency.
i.e. satellite input frequency of 535.556 (nominal 435.550) to hit the
145.900 satellite output frequency.

Alan
ZL2BX

Hello Alan

Hello Ib

That's quite a spread of frequencies  556 to 565.   Was that corrected for
doppler?

I suppose the other possibility is that Alan has been listening towards the
end of the pass when the satellite has reached its maximum temperature and
drift?

This will be interesting to follow!

Sorry not to see you at Surrey this year Ib. Hope everything is OK

Regards

David