Delfi C3 transponder frequencies ?

Hi all,
The transponder was working at the pass with AOS at
0926 UTC here in Copenhagen.
Had a couple of QSOs with HA2RD and PE1ITR.

As far as I can make out the frequencies are different
from the published ones.

Just after the transponder was turned on I har to go
to an uplink of 435.565 MHz to get 145.900 MHz down.
This is the nominal pair I used in SatPC32.

After some time had to adjust the uplink down to
435.563 MHz.

Can someone confirm this ?
73 OZ1MY
Ib