go-32 techsat1b

Hi folks, going to try again this am pass. I feel there is nothing coming
from go-32 again but will give it another shot. I Have a good pass at 73
degrees over head. I Thought I would let everyone know that you can get a
whole page of data without moving the antenna or the doppler. This
information is good to know. I have done it before.
At least from this sat. The address to write techsat1b was no good but will
keep trying. (website) Looks like the last time they reached up to her was
2002. Hopefully not. Anyway wish me luck. USA pass is 1049 am.

kc8gkf