DELFIC3 Transponder report

Hi all,

Today I could make my first qso via the delfic3 transponder with good signals around 10:53UTC:
- wkd ha2rd 57 signals
- hrd f5etm
- ssb signals where to weak at < 4 degrees el
- I could hear my cw downlink to <0.5 degrees el

Thanks to command team to switch the transponder on remotly from the amsat weekend in surrey. At
the moment there is no full-turn of the transponder but that will soon happen.

73 Rob PE1ITR
http://www.pe1itr.com