Re: Dish surface 'flatness'

Surely a signal that reflects off a half wavelength dent will be one wavelength late, half a wavelength getting to the dish and half a
wavelength coming back. So a dent (or bump) 1/4 wavelength will cause a 180 deg shift. I would suggest that your dish needs to be better than
(my rule of thumb) 1/10 wavelenth accuracy.