Dish surface 'flatness'

I am now the proud owner of a very 'second-hand' 3m mesh-covered
skeleton dish.

The mesh covering is metaphorical, rather than actual. I watched the
dish on its back while as a group of small children rolled the dish back
and forth and trampled holes in the mesh. That's the reason I was able
to ask for it. "Please take it away," was the manager's reply to my query.

Now, I need to re-mesh the dish, but I need to decide what 'flatness'
('true-ness') the surface should be. There has to be a formula, that
encompasses things like: frequency of operation, curvature or focus
distance, etc.

I've done some looking online, but can't find it readily.

Suggestions, and discussion, please?

Please note: If you're going to also make product, brand name, or
supplier suggestions, then be generic as suppliers and products in VK
(Australia) will differ from where most list members will be sited.

With thanks,
Peter
VK1KEP