GO-32/TECHSAT1B NO-GO

Hi, folks, nothing again from go-32, tryed to xmit up to it just in case it
needed turned on or something. but nothin. will have to go back to the
drawing board i feel. everything should be working here. mast mount pre-amp,
antenna, rig, tnc @ 9600 baud. did not hear a thing. I had a good pass also,
74 degrees. The pass was at 1010 this am USA.
Coming WNW From me. Not sure if I should give up or not. Is anyone getting
the downlink from her?
I know once in awhile she goes down.

kc8gkf