help

All

My husband (wb9adt) passed away suddenly in January of this year, he was a huge ham radio collector and operator. I have found help in selling his radios, but now I need help in selling his anntennas. I was hoping there was someone in the Decatur, Indiana area that could maybe contact me off site at patcher@mchsi with maybe a little advice on how to sell them. I know nothing about them other than the fact that they worked when he passed away. Any help I could get would be greatly appreciated.