for sale:TH-D7A/G

I really do need to take a remedial typing class, or at least do a serious proof read before posting on the board.  The radio I have for sale and posted above is a Kenwood TH-D7A/G 2.0.  This is the latest version and has all manuals including the additional manual for the "G" upgrade.  Sorry for any confusion.

73's,

Craig
N6RSX
NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this communication to the intended recipient, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.