for sale: TH-7D/G MINT

So I bought this about a month ago from WD8BMP (check out his stellar seller's history on QTH.com) to get into portable packet/APRS, have a great dual band radio with digital capability, and maybe do some digital sat work. However, I now have an opportunity to buy a nice TM-D710A from a SK estate for a good price.  I have done no more than run this radio through basic functions and everything is properly functioning. It has not been far from the box. It comes with the original PB-39 battery, wall charger, and rubber duck, and additional items including  9.6v 1450maH and  7.2v 1800maH Batteries America batteries (with belt clips), and programming cable. Taking an example from others, I wanted to offer this nice radio to fellow AMSAT members/operators first before going the usual route. I paid $350 plus 3% for paypal, and will take $300 plus 3% for paypal, or a postal money order.  Price includes shipping via ground UPS conus from socal.  I will gladly provide photos and answer any questions (as long as they are not too technical). Let me emphasize- this radio looks brand spanking new. There is a wealth of info on the 'net about these remarkable radios, as well as devoted websites and user groups.
Please reply directly to me at dcfox@rwglaw.com.  Thanks
73, Craig
N6RSX