May/June AMSAT Journal

Everyone,

I just uploaded the May/June issue of The AMSAT Journal to the printer. It is very late yet again. I apologize for that. I did not have enough content until a few days ago. It should be in your hands in a couple of weeks.

I am PAST DUE for articles for the next issue. (I can't even get ahead.) If you have an article you would like to submit to the Journal please send it to me right away at either this address or at:

journal at amsat dot org.

Thanks very much for your patience. I hope you enjoy this issue.

73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal