GO-32-TECHSAT1B/data sat

Hi folks, nothing again. My passes were not very good though so maybe on the
84 degree pass friday I may catch something. I am using a pk 96 with a yaesu
ft 8100 and mixw/pacterm 99. I have a 18 element klm for the 435.225
downlink with right or left hand pole. Using left hand for go-32 like before
(energized) Tracking with satscape/jtrack/ and heavens above. I use to be
able to bring it in everyday almost and we also had a satgate running from a
Canada Station VE3KPG using go-32 for msg traffic hooked to our terristal
packet network. Sure hope someday another sat will take its place and run
for us. The ACP that they are building on the next sat seems way out of most
of everyones price pocket.  So I hope they don't decide to do that. We want
to be able to use the gear we allready have. (that cost us a arm and leg
allready). Anyway will keep trying to reach go-32. (the only one out there
working,  in reach I think)
'

kc8gkf
West Michigan USA