Re: Cal Poly Satellite, CP4 Beacon Help

Jason Anderson wrote:

[snip]
> Satellite Link Information
> ------------------------------
> Frequency: 437.325Mz
> Modulation: FSK (but uses LSB cheat to make AFSK)
> Radio Mode: LSB (neccesary for LSB cheat)
> Baud Rate: 1200
> Beacon rate: 1 beacon/minute (maybe change to 5 minutes if satellite changes mode)

Hi James,

Happy to help with this but I'm a little confused as to what I should
set MixW to decode your data since I have 5 possible forms of 1200 baud
to set it to which are....

Standard 1200/2200 Hz
Zero Crossing 600/1200 hz
Zero Crossing 1200/2400 Hz
satellite PSK
FX469: 1200\1800 Hz

I'm new to telemetry gathering, and I 'm currently collecting packets of
DelpiC3 with great success but they made it easy with their own program.

regards

Tim

--

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT