Re: go32 techsat/data sat

> hi folks, no-go this am with the new rig,
> ...I have caught go-32 before with this set up
> so should be able to get it again....
> Was wondering if anyone got any data from the
> sat this am pass USA?

The APRS (pcsat) downlink page for GO32 shows about a dozen GO32
APRS users in the last 3 days.  The most recent being a JA at
2351z on the 22nd.

http://mangrove.findu.com/cgi-bin/pcsat.cgi

There may be many more that do not get picked up by Igates...
The only Igates I see right now are:

JH1BCL, DF9CP, K3PDK, JH4BTI, SP7THR...

Bob, WB4APR