Re: go-32 techsat 435.225?

> ... my dcd lite is blinking steady while
> nothin showing on the screen. I do know
> when the sat comes the dcd lite should stay on.

For GO32, I think this is not necessarily the case.  Unlike many
of the other PACSATS,  If GO-32 does not have any trafffic, it
drops its downlink.  So the DCD may come and go.  But it is easy
to hear...

Actually this is a great advantage for APRS operations, because
this makes a significant downlink delay.  This allows those
mobile operators transmitting on the uplink actually see their
own downlink.  On ECHO, there is no delay, because the downlink
is always up, and so a mobile cannot turn its half-duplex TNC
arround fast enough to see its own packet digipeated.